Dan Lewis (907) 980 - 6423
© 1998 Backcountry Taxidermy - All Rights Reserved
(USA) I - L Resource Links
Idaho (ID), Illinois (IL), Indiana (IN), Iowa (IA) Kansas (KS), Kentucky (KY), Louisiana (LA)
Backcountry Taxidermy hunting & fishing resource links has information on lodges, guides & outfitters. However, Backcountry Taxidermy does not assume responsibility for the content of these or any other pages linked from this website. These are provided solely for the convenience of our website visitors.
Thank You For Stopping In - Please Tell A Friend
- Backcountry Press Outdoor News -- Latest Hunting & Fishing News from around the USA, Canada and more -- Read what's happening in your neck of the woods and beyond.
- Saline Lodge -- Kansas deer hunting, quail , pheasant and coyote hunting lodge, outfitters and guides.
- B & F Hunting -- offers hunts for deer, turkey, pheasant, chucker, Hungarian partridge, quail and dove. We also raise and sell game birds to other preserves, and have pointers for sale. We own or lease over 2,000 acres of prime land in Wayne and Clay counties in Xenia Illinois.
- Buckeye Creek Outfitters -- Looking for a chance at a trophy Midwest buck? Pike County, Illinois, is well-known for producing outstanding whitetail deer and places numerous Pope and Young trophies in the book every year. In fact, Pike County, Illinois is the #1 deer county in the state of Illinois!
- Hunters Roost Lodgeand Outfitters -- Our whitetail deer hunting is second to none with guided deer hunts, semi-guided deer hunting, archery deer hunts, and muzzleloader deer hunts. If whitetail hunting is your what you are looking for and have not tried Illinois deer hunting before, Hunters Roost is the place to go.
- Harpole's Heartland Lodge -- Enjoy upland bird hunting in Illinois at Orvis-endorsed Heartland Lodge. We have the best wild quail hunting and pheasant hunting in Illinois! Hunt for native bobwhite quail and pheasant behind some of the best hunting dogs in the country. Our German Shorthair Pointers, English Pointers and French Brittany?s are second to none.